This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Boston, MA
Aericon is looking for a seasoned Interactive Project Manager with experience managing mobile projects (or project components) and large-scale web projects (enterprise level responsive web apps or sites). Must have Agile PM methodology experience.
Aericon is a full service digital agency and marketing technology company that brings lean methodology and ROI backed solutions to our clients.
Responsible for leading the project:
· Coordinate the process and the execution of the project across the Creative Development and Production, Technology and Business Development teams
· Coordinate all efforts across the three areas (Creative Development and Production, Technology and Business Development)
· Document the scope of work with help from functional leads
· Validate that scope can be completed within timeline and budget
· Develop the project plan and schedule
· Ensure every necessary step to complete project is accounted for in project plan
· Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
· Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of the production
· Manage the full life-cycle of projects from requirements through launch
· Reports actual vs estimated hours
· Manage day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
· Manage project scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
· Elevate situations that may require Executive intervention
· Maintain PIXAR quality
· Ensure on-time project deliverables
· Provide weekly status reports and regular updates to Production leadership and executive team
· Confidently lead, motivate, influence and drive progress
· Work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
· Must be able to work under tight timetables and pressure situations
· Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project or brand
· Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or Computer field
· Demonstrated experience managing projects over 1 million dollars in size
· Four to eight years experience directly leading projects, must have several years experience leading projects utilizing the Agile methodology
· Previous proven experience with managing customer-centric e-commerce/web project with well known global brands.
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to lead team members across multiple time zones
· Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules
· Digital agency experience a plus. Passion for apps, startups, raising money, M&A and other business trends is a big plus.
· Experience with Jira and WordPress is a plus.
· Adobe Creative Suite experience a big plus.
· Basic knowledge of markup code, Github/Bitbucket etc., desired.