Congratulations to the MassChallenge alumni who earned a spot on this year’s Forbes’ 30 Under 30 List, including:
- Alain Miguel (Modalyst), Aman Advani, Gihan Amarasiriwardena (Ministry of Supply), and Aubrie Pagano (Bow & Drape) for Retail & Ecommerce.
- Ted Gonder (MoneyThink) for Finance.
- Chris Haid (NVBots) for Manufacturing & Industry.
- Minhaj Chowdhury (Drinkwell), Emily Núñez Cavness, and Betsy Núñez (Sword & Plough) for Social Entrepreneurs.
- Deckard Sorenson (NBD Nanotechnologies) and Dave Smith (Liquiglide) for Energy.
- Armon Sharei (SQZ Biotech) for Healthcare.
- Dave Bisceglia (The Tap Lab) for Games.
Seeing so many entrepreneurs that are connected to Boston’s innovation ecosystem on Forbes’ nationally sourced list of young entrepreneurs is a testament to the strength of access, collaboration, and resources that the startup community in Boston provides.